Free Printable Thank You Card
It’s doughnut time! This week in the UK is National Doughnut Week. Its aim is to raise money for The Children’s Trust, a charity which provides rehabilitation services for young people and children who have suffered a brain injury.
The charity encourages bakers, coffee shops, schools and offices to bake and sell doughnuts to raise money for the charity. You can visit the National Doughnut Week website to see a list of businesses taking part or to find out how to participate.
In keeping with the doughnut theme, this week, I’m providing a free printable thank you card. The card already has a message inside “Thank you so much!” but this can be edited so you can create your own message.
- Adobe (or some other form of PDF reader to download and print the file(s).)
- Adobe Reader is available for free.
- White card stock
(Please note these are Amazon affiliate links)
The card is available in three sizes.
- (A7) 5″ x 7″.
- This card can be printed on either A4 or Letter size paper and will need to be cut down to size (full instructions are on the download).
- (A9) 5.5″ x 8.5″.
- Print on Letter size paper (select actual size) and fold.
- (A5) 5.83″ x 8.27″.
- Print on A4 size paper (select actual size) and fold.
Scroll down and click the relevant link below to download your doughnut thank you card.
Please remember the printables on this site are for personal use only and not for commercial resale.
If you are interested in more free printables, follow my “Printable Art” board on Pinterest to be kept up to date on the latest prints from around the internet.
[pin_board url=”http://www.pinterest.co.uk/TrueBlissUK/printable-art/” size=”custom” image_width=”100″ board_width=”600″ board_height=”300″]